The arrangements for dealing with complaints about curriculum provision, charging policies, and admissions policies may be seen if required on application to the school.
The following documents are available for reference at the school:
- West Sussex statement of Curriculum Policy,
- Statutory Orders for Early Years/Foundation Stage and the National Curriculum,
- Department for Education Circulars,
- published OFSTED reports on the school,
- Complaints Procedure,
- West Sussex Syllabus for RE
Parents wishing to see them should apply to the Headteacher.
Fairway Infant School complies with the GDPR and is registered as a ‘Data Controller’ with the Information Commissioner’s Office (Reg. No.Z6686973).
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) for the school is:
Craig Stilwell, Judicium Consulting Ltd, 72 Cannon Street, London EC4N 6AE.
Telephone 0203 326 9174
We ensure that your personal data is processed fairly and lawfully, is accurate,is kept secure and is retained for no longer than is necessary.
For full details click on the links for our policies:
Data Protection Policy
Freedom of Information Policy
Staff Salaries - we have no members of staff with a salary over £100,000.
- to view our financial performance and compare it with
other similar schools click on this link: