The Aims and Ethos of Our School
“We are committed to making a real and positive difference to every child, everyday in a way that will help to guide them in their future.”
Our aims, which are built on providing our children with a consistent educational experience based on our Ethos, Whole School Policies, Inclusion, Equal Access, Equal Opportunities and Partnership, are:-
- To create a happy, caring environment with learning and positive experiences for every child.
- To ensure that all children have the opportunity to achieve well.
- To offer a broad, balanced and purposeful curriculum.
- To teach children to develop an enquiring attitude, and to become independent learners.
- To encourage active participation in their learning journey.
- To develop self-awareness and sensitivity to others.
- To develop a sense of self-respect, self-confidence and achievement.
- To develop in children the ability to be contributing members of the community.
- To instil in children respect for moral values.